Thursday, 12 September 2013

Another Update

Yesterday was my birthday. I had a wonderful day! Was a bit different celebrating with newer faces but I love the friends I have made here. I had some really good Jesus time and God brought it to my attention that I was neglecting my personal worship of Him. Yes, I have my quiet prayer/study time every morning/day. Yes, me and Jesus chat throughout the day. But God has made me to worship Him not only through living but especially through music.  I realized that I was publicly worshiping through music(singing/playing instruments) during assemblies, ministry, sunday services etc. but neglecting my personal worship. The public stuff is supposed to come from an outflow of your personal worship. I was becoming a full-time public worshipper but only a part-time personal one. I was beginning to lose my spiritual edge (my passion/closeness with Jesus). Thankfully Jesus didn't allow this to happen for long but even in the span of a week or so there were things where I became spiritually blind to because of it. Don't have much else to say, but maybe ask yourself if you have neglected any of your personal worship with God- it probably looks different than mine as not everyone connects with God by singing or playing to Him. Have you become a part-time anything with Jesus? Much love to you all and thank you for all the birthday wishes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment