Tuesday, 22 July 2014

A Way Back

Hey guys! Things have been going well, as I said before I am still so fulfilled and encouraged by all that God allows me to do here. School holiday is over which means I am a lot more busy! We have a missions team coming in from Kansas City which I am excited for their journey here, I have school assemblies this week, and have an exam and paper to write(I am taking one class at a time in online seminary trying to finish my education if you didn't know this) as well as homework club, youth, and music! Never a dull moment in the adventures God supplies us with.

Being a stubborn and independent person I am very reluctant to write this part of this entry. I would really really love to see my family this Christmas as I wasn't able to last Christmas. I need to get a round trip as my work here in SA is still not complete. If you are able to support me in anyway- prayer too!- please send me a message and we can exchange the necessary details. I have the blessing of a month off from ministry to come, I just don't have the funds. I hate to ask for help, but I do need help to make this possible. I just checked plane ticket prices and they range from $1700-$2000+. I have $200 saved right now, but am not able to save much with what I receive every month. As soon as I have enough I will update everyone so that I don't take anything unnecessary. 

Thank you all for your love. Please pray for our "permanent" missionaries as we are all dealing with some spiritual attacks. Satan is not happy with God's work here but we will press on even harder, for the joy of the Lord is our strength. :  ) 
Cheers and Blessings!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment