Tuesday, 8 October 2013

10 Ways To Love

I haven't had much time with internet to update y'all on anything. Things have been going around the same speed here. I have a few school assemblies this week. The youth has been growing in our church which is really awesome! Next week we will have a total of around 10 students attending our life group. Please pray that God will bring youth leaders to come along side and lead with me. Also if you all could pray for the health of my household. Myself, and the girls are struggling in this area. None of us have health insurance either. The list below is on a piece of paper I put up in our house. As easy as the below reads, it does not translate with how easy they are to live out. I struggle and strive to apply these to my relationships and interactions with others. Thought they might be some eye opening and heart opening things to try out. 


1.Listen without interrupting. (Proverbs 18)
2.Speak without accusing. (James 1:19)
3.Give without sparing. (Proverbs 21:26)
4.Pray without ceasing. (Colossians 1:9)
5.Answer without arguing. (Proverbs 17:1)
6.Share without pretending. (Ephesians 4:15)
7.Enjoy without complaint. (Philippians 2:14)
8.Trust without wavering. (Corinthians 13:7)
9.Forgive without punishing. (Colossians 3:13)
10.Promise without forgetting. (Proverbs 13:12)


Hope everyone is well. I love and miss you all! More updates to come soon as next week will be slightly less busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment